Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The Newest Addition to the Family


I can't believe another month and a half has gone by since I've posted here, but life has been busy and the things I want to do take precedence to the things I have to do. I'll definitely try to do better, as the "have-to" list is growing shorter.

My #2 daughter and her hubby bought a new house last month, and we're all very happy and excited for them. Yesterday, they had a big surprise for their two kids--Jules, a part-Labrador 8-week-old puppy. The kids are ecstatic over the new edition. Their part-Siamese cat, Daisy, is not, and has taken to hissing and growling at my son-in-law. After all, he's the one who brought the intruder into the house, so he's the bad guy. I have a feeling Daisy will, eventually, begin to forgive him and begin to at least tolerate the new addition. We, on the other hand, have fallen in love with Jules.

No comments: