Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Settling In

Now that 2010 has a good start--a snowy start for many of us--I've made some progress. Believe me, that in itself is progress.

A couple of weeks ago, I had this great idea to clean. You know, that deep clean kind of thing. After working at it for two days, I was tired and haven't gotten back to it yet. Instead, the AAs (author alterations aka galleys) for THE LAWMAN'S LITTLE SURPRISE arrived, so I focused on those. The deadline I was facing on February 1 for a book due out later this year or early next year was met, so I have time on my hands. Not a lot, but enough to do some smaller jobs that had been set aside.

My old blog (delaney.blog/roxdelaney) has been integrated with this one so all the posts are rolled into one blog. And if you haven't noticed, I redecorated both this blog (new color!) and my website. Amazingly, it took less than two days to put it all together. Sometimes I amaze myself. Too bad it didn't work that well with the cleaning. :(

With a little luck, I now have things under control and am settling in for the rest of the winter, meaning I just might find some time to blog. Wouldn't that be new?

Hope everyone had a wonderful start to the new year, and let's make 2010 the best we can!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rox, love the blog. I read it everytime I see you've posted something new. Continued success!