Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Everyone Needs a Laugh

I've been a Saturday Night Live fan since the very first show, which aired on October 11, 1975 with special host George Carlin. That first show is still funny enough to make me laugh when I watch it on DVD.

No matter what your political persuasion, a major campaign season means trying to maintain a sense of humor in the midst of insanity. Over the past 30 years, SNL has given us some of the best Presidential skits ever done. But with the latest, they may have outdone themselves. Everyone, right, left, and in the middle laughed and chuckled and praised the opening sketch with Tina Fey as Sarah Palin and Amy Poehler as Hillary Clinton. If you saw the sketch then or have seen it since online, enjoy it again. If you haven't seen it, now you'll know what everyone has been talking about for the past three days. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I haven't watched SNL for years, but just happened to be turning the TV on when this segment aired last Saturday (and I was curious how Michael Phelps would do) and I was cracking up! Now whenever I see Sarah Palin it's like she's doing a bad Tina Fey impression! LOL