Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Crazy Days

Can things get any crazier? Last week, my front tire blew out on the Interstate and we found a snake in the house. Baby bull snake, but I don't care what the size, they are not my favorite, um, pet. Wrote 20 pages on Friday (big WOO HOO), saw Harry Potter Sat. night (thought it was booooring), and proceeded to have a recurrance of May/June's asthma attack, so Monday netted another trip to minor emergency. Not a cheap thing.

This week? It's already piling up with stuff. Stuff done, stuff needed done, stuff being stuffed into other stuff. I'd like to stuff the stuff and go on a road trip to anywhere. Not possible. :( What's a vacation????

Facebook has been busy with many attendees posting during and after RWA (Romance Writers of America) National Conference in Washington, DC. A conference I was not able to attend and wanted to very badly. Bummer. Next year: Nashville. Maybe a road trip? hmmmmm

Those familiar with the Ditzy Chix might be interested to know that the Chix will soon have a group on Facebook for fans. We LOVE fans!! And we ARE ditzy. Who but a bunch of ditzes would admit to that?

One more chapter to write on first contracted book, then it sits for a week to wait on first read-through. I'm a month ahead!!! While it cools, I'll be starting the proposal for second contracted book and working on a couple of new websites. And all that other stuff, too.

The bright spot in everything has been the temp cool down lately. It was 62 degrees when I got up this morning. Now that's what I call sleeping weather! Too bad I didn't have time to sleep.

Oh, well, another day, another list of things to do.

Crazy days.

No comments: